How to find Wells Fargo branches near me?
The Bank near me tool is very helpful for those who need Wells Fargo services but do not know where is the branch nearby or close to any other address. It works really quickly and it is easy to use.
For finding the nearest Wells Fargo branch you need to:
- Enable location in your browser (it is usually requested in the pop-up notification). Your location will be determined automatically.
- If it doesn’t work (it may be so due to various reasons like browser settings and others) enter your current address, city or ZIP code.
Congratulations! You’ve done it. Explore the map or look through the list of Wells Fargo branches. For more detailed information click “Details & Services” under each branch. Here you may find:
- Branch hours,
- Distance to the nearest branches,
- List of all the branches in the city/state,
- ATM availability,
- List of branch services.
Enjoy your browsing and don’t forget to bookmark Myfin.us.
Check all cities where Wells Fargo Bank exist.
Wells Fargo Bank
Based in San Francisco, California, Wells Fargo is a popular American multinational financial service provider. The bank was founded by Henry Wells and William Fargo, the operational headquarters of Wells Fargo bank is now located in Manhattan. The bank has managerial offices all across the US and overseas. According to the records in the FDIC, Wells Fargo is a commercial bank, FED member, and a national charter. Wells Fargo Bank is a FDIC-insured bank with a certificate number of 3511. The assigned Fed RSSD ID of Wells Fargo Bank is 451965.
As of 2021, Elizabeth Duke is the Chairperson of the Wells Fargo Bank. Charles Scharf is the president and the CEO of the bank. The total assets reported by the bank in September 2020 was $1.75 trillion approx.
History of the Wells Fargo Bank
Wells Fargo has a long and rich history. The bank traces its history back to 1852 when the Wells Fargo & Company was formed by the two founders of The American Express. The service was intended to provide banking services in the California state.
In 1954 when Wells Fargo & Union Trust rebranded as Wells Fargo Bank and then in 1960 a major acquisition period started. Over the next more than 5 decades, The Wells Fargo Bank executed many acquisitions and mergers ranging from the American Trust Company, Dial Finance, Crocker National Corporation, personal trust business of the very popular Bank of America, First Interstate Bancorp to National Bank of Alaska, Greater Bay Bancorp, and Merlin Securities to The Rock Creek Group LP, among others.
In 2009, the Bank ranked at number 1 in the “Green Rankings” among the banks and insurance service providers in the US. Overall, by now it achieved the 30th rank in the 500 largest companies in the country.
How Big Is Wells Fargo Bank?
- Wells Fargo is among the Big 4 Banks of the US. In February 2014, it became the world’s most valuable bank brand for the second year straight.
- In 2015, it was ranked 22nd in the most admirable companies in the world list and 7th in the most respected companies in the world.
- Following this in 2016, the bank achieved the 7th rank in the Fortune Global 2000 among the largest public companies in the world.
- The Standard and Poor Rating of the company was A- in December 2018.
- As of 2019, the company has around 250,000 employees in the United States and overseas.
- There are close to 70 million members of the corporation as reported in 2018.
- Wells Fargo Bank has approximately 5300 branches and 13000 ATMs spread across 37 states throughout the US. Internationally, they have offices in Dubai, Toronto, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo with back-offices in India and the Philippines.
- The bank has most branches in California, Texas, Florida, North Carolina and New Jersey.
PNC Bank offers a wide variety of services ranging from personal banking, commercial banking to wealth management. The bank provides community banking including personal and checking accounts, and credit cards, for both personal and business use. Wells Fargo Bank also offers loans and mortgages to students. It provides finance offers for equipment lending for various industries. In the wealth management sector, Wells Fargo Bank provides asset management and securities to assist consumers in investing their funds wisely to earn more interest.
To learn more about the products and services offered by Wells Fargo, visit their official website at www.wellsfargo.com.