How to find US Bank's branches near me?
The Bank near me tool is very helpful for those who need US Bank's services but do not know where is the branch nearby or close to any other address. It works really quickly and it is easy to use.
For finding the nearest US Bank's branch you need to:
- Enable location in your browser (it is usually requested in the pop-up notification). Your location will be determined automatically.
- If it doesn’t work (it may be so due to various reasons like browser settings and others) enter your current address, city or ZIP code.
Congratulations! You’ve done it. Explore the map or look through the list of US Bank's branches. For more detailed information click “Details & Services” under each branch. Here you may find:
- Branch hours,
- Distance to the nearest branches,
- List of all the branches in the city/state,
- ATM availability,
- List of branch services.
Enjoy your browsing and don’t forget to bookmark Myfin.us.
U.S. Bank was founded on September 9, 1968. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. As the 5th largest banking institution in the U.S., U.S. Bancorp provides a diverse range of banking services including banking, mortgage, investment, payment services, and trust, among others.
U.S. Bank has more than 2,370 offices. It holds the 113th position on the Fortune 500. The bank is an FDIC-insured bank. The FDIC certificate number of the bank is 6548. Currently, Andrew Cecere is the Chairman, President, and CEO of U.S. Bank.
U.S. Bancorp also owns Elan Financial Services and Elavon. Elan Financial Services is a credit card issuer and deals with credit card products for various financial institutions. Elavon is a credit card processor for merchants.
History of US Bank
The history of the U.S. Bank can be traced back to 1864 when the First National Bank of Minneapolis was opened. After its merger with First National Bank of St. Paul and some smaller banks in the Upper Midwest in 1929, First Bank Stock Corporation was formed. In 1968, its name was changed to First Bank System.
‘Farmers and Millers Bank’ was established in 1853 that had grown to become First National Bank of Milwaukee and eventually ‘Firstar Corporation’. First National Bank of Cincinnati opened its doors in 1863 with operations under National Charter #24. Since then, the charter-number of U.S. Bank has been elevated to #2, making it the 2nd oldest continuous national charter.
How Big Is US Bank?
- U.S. Bank has over 2,400 offices spread across 26 states.
- The bank has most branches in California, Ohio, Missouri, Illinois and Oregon.
- U.S. bank is the 5th largest banking institution in the U.S.
- The subsidiaries of U.S. Bank include Elan Financial Services, Talech, Elavon, and Syncada.
Check all cities where US Bank exist.
U.S. Bank deals in a wide range of banking services and products including Consumer Banking, Insurance, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Mortgage loans, Private Equity, Credit Cards, Wealth Management, and Financial Analysis, among others.
For more information or to access the online banking services, you can visit the official website at https://www.usbank.com