How to find Chase branches near me?
The Bank near me tool is very helpful for those who need Chase Bank services but do not know where is the branch nearby or close to any other address. It works really quickly and it is easy to use.
To find the nearest Chase Bank branch you need to:
- Enable location in your browser (it is usually requested in the pop-up notification). Your location will be determined automatically.
- If it doesn’t work (due to various reasons like browser settings and others) enter your current address, city or ZIP code.
- Choose the bank which you need to find.
Congratulations! You’ve done it. Explore the map or look through the list of Chase Bank branches. For more detailed information click “Details & Services” under each branch. Here you may find:
- Branch hours,
- Distance to the nearest branches,
- List of all the branches in the city/state,
- ATM availability,
- List of branch services.
Enjoy your browsing and don’t forget to bookmark Myfin.us.
Incorporated in January 1824, Chase bank is a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co - a financial services company based in the United States. Chase bank is headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. According to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation records and based on the institution's charter type, Chase Bank is classified as a commercial bank, national (federal) charter and Fed member, supervised by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). Chase Bank is a FDIC-insured bank with a certificate number of 628. The assigned Fed RSSD ID of Chase Bank is 852218.
Currently, the Chairperson and CEO of Chase Bank is Jamie Dimon. In 2020 the company posted net total revenue of US$ 119.5 billion and a total asset value of US$ 3.386 trillion.
History of Chase Bank
The bank was formerly called Chase Manhattan Bank, which was formed with the merger of The Manhattan Company and Chase National Bank in 1955.
In 2000, the combined Chase Manhattan acquired the J.P. Morgan & Co. in one of the biggest banking acquisitions to date. As a result, the bank was rebranded as JPMorgan Chase.
In 2004, the bank merged with ‘Bank One Corporation’. The merger made the newly minted corporation the largest credit card issuer in the US.
JPMorgan Chase acquired Bear Stearns and Washington Mutual in 2008 and 2009.
The company acquired most of the banking operations (including assets and deposits) of Washington Mutual on September 25, 2008.
How Big Is Chase Bank?
- Chase Bank has about 5000 branches and over 16000 ATMs nationwide.
- The bank has most branches in California, New York, Texas, Florida and Illinois.
- In terms of branch count, Chase is the second-largest bank in the United States.
- As of 2020, JPMorgan bank reported a total revenue of US$ 119.5 billion and total assets value of US$3.386 trillion.
- Chase Bank makes JPMorgan Chase one of the Big 4 Banks of the US. The other three are: Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo.
Check all cities where Chase Bank exists.
Chase bank offers a range of financial products and services including personal banking, mortgages, credit cards, debit cards, investment advice, auto financing, payment processing, and small business loans, among others. Through its various services, the bank serves almost half the number of households in the United States. The Chase Mobile App and online banking offer a convenient way to perform almost all banking tasks on the go. The Chase Cards, as they are popularly known, have collaborated with popular brands such as United Airlines, Marriott, and Southwest, among others.
For more information or to access the online banking services, you can visit the official website at https://www.chase.com.